Our Life & Times

Saturday, January 20, 2007

Ah, Saturdays!


I like Saturday mornings. Especially when you have no where to go and you can lounge around as long as you want in your comfy clothes (or pajamas.) I made a yummy cinnamon braided butter bread this morning (there goes my hopes to be on a diet.) The house smells so good! I left it out all night to rise on the kitchen counter, and couldn't figure out why my dogs kept wanting to get up all night. I finally realized this morning that they could smell the dough rising! Konnor loves to stay up late on Friday nights and sleep in on Saturday mornings. Sometimes he can sleep until 10:00, but today he was up watching cartoons at 8:00. I love that he still likes to watch cartoons. There is so much about him already that is very "grown-up" for his age, but the fact that he still likes cartoons on Saturday morning gives me a sense that I still have my little boy at least for a little while longer.
posted by Laura at 9:11 AM

1 Comments:

That cinnamon bread sounds really GOOD! Now, I'm hungry.

I had a great Saturday! Hope you guys are staying warm indoors! I bet it is so cold there!

9:20 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home