Our Life & Times

Friday, January 12, 2007

10 Chores I Hate To Do, (but they are also a blessing)

  1. I hate to dust (but I thank God I have stuff to dust!)
  2. Unloading the dishwasher (but thank God we have food to eat to make dirty dishes!)
  3. Folding clothes (but thank God we have clothes to wear!)
  4. Ironing clothes (see #3)
  5. Paying bills (but thank God he has provided Brian a job to pay them!)
  6. Changing the cat's litter box (but thank God for our furry friend!)
  7. Stripping and Making Beds (but thank God He has given us beds to sleep warm and safe!)
  8. Scrubbing Bathrooms (but thank God for indoor plumbing and hot showers!)
  9. Mopping floors (but thank God for our home!)
  10. Last, but not least, washing windows (but thank God we can see through them when we are done washing them!)
posted by Laura at 1:59 PM

1 Comments:

I am definitely one that hates to do chores.... just ask my momma! Clothes can pile up and the dust can settle and it doesn't make one bit of difference to me. Until - I get in the cleaning mood and then one little thing out of place or one piece of lint anywhere and I go ballistic! But I am too thankful for all the things that God has given me!

2:38 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home