Our Life & Times
Thursday, January 18, 2007
Things could Be Looking Up
Things are starting to look up a little for us, thank God! I have an interview this afternoon to work for a Doctor's office. I think it has potential, so wish me luck! Oh yeah, Brian and I are getting closer to winning the lottery! We won $4 on our powerball lottery ticket last night! Woo Hoo!!! The bright side of that is that no one won the jackpot, so it is still up for grabs on Saturday night. You better believe I'll be buying some tickets!
Can you imagine what you could do with 205 million dollars? I would help all my family and close friends. I could send Konnor to the best schools. Maybe adopt another child. Travel to far away places. Build on to our church so we could finally have a separate fellowship hall with a better equiped kitchen. Donate money to various hospitals and organizations. I don't think I would get plastic surgery or fake boobs. Maybe I would have my hair done and my make up done and go to the spa. I would also like to invest it in my own restaurant, preschools, and maybe a large recreation center in our neighborhood. I can dream, right?
Can you imagine what you could do with 205 million dollars? I would help all my family and close friends. I could send Konnor to the best schools. Maybe adopt another child. Travel to far away places. Build on to our church so we could finally have a separate fellowship hall with a better equiped kitchen. Donate money to various hospitals and organizations. I don't think I would get plastic surgery or fake boobs. Maybe I would have my hair done and my make up done and go to the spa. I would also like to invest it in my own restaurant, preschools, and maybe a large recreation center in our neighborhood. I can dream, right?
posted by Laura at 8:43 AM
1 Comments:
$4.00!!! Wow! Can I borrow some money? :-) Good luck with the interview!
Post a Comment
<< Home