Our Life & Times
Monday, January 15, 2007
What's Going On in Our Neck of the Woods

Poor Aspen! My Australian Cattle Dog thinks she's a Dachshund like my other dogs. Isn't this the sweetest picture? We got a kick out of it!
Our weekend consisted of Konnor having his buddy Weston over to spend the night Friday, then we went to Dillon and Tyler's basketball games on Saturday. Then, we all went out to eat, and then we took our kids bowling Saturday night. Finally, after bowling, we picked up some Wendy's and took it to our house and hung out while Brian and Terin watched football. It was a long day, but we always have fun together. I got up and taught Sunday School Sunday morning and then we didn't do much the rest of the day. It is so stinkin cold outside. Last night it was 15 below zero!!!!
Today the kids have the day off for Martin Luther King Jr. Day, so Jenny and I are taking our kids to Chuck E. Cheese.
Oh yeah! I am sending my resume off today for the job of my dreams!!! It is a full time administrative assistant position for the Children's Services Team for the United Way of Weld County! Wish me luck, cause this is exactly what I have been looking for!!!!!!!!
posted by Laura at 10:03 AM
2 Comments:
Sounds like you had a busy and very cold weekend....
I wish you luck with the job!
I think that it's cold when its 32 degrees here!!! You must freeze when you go outside.... how do your dogs even pee without it freezing??? :)
I hope that you get your dream job!!
Post a Comment
<< Home