Our Life & Times

Wednesday, December 06, 2006

A New Chapter

I am about to be finished with my internship at United Way on Friday. It has been fun, and definitely a learning experience. I have enjoyed meeting and getting to know the girls I work for, Nicolle and Tina, and I sure will miss them. However, I am also looking forward to a new beginning. I will be finished with school FOREVER next week, which I don't think has quite sunk in yet. Therefore, I will be hot on the trail for a new job, and a new life of more financial security (I hope.)

God bless Brian for supporting our family and for supporting me while I went back to school, and God bless Konnor for putting up with mom's crazy schedules and moods while studying and trying to write SO MANY papers! You guys are the BEST!!!!!!! I feel like I am closing another chapter of my life, and opening a new chapter. I hope this new chapter is a good one. I really have worked hard in college (more so than I did in high school, ha ha!), and I am quite proud of myself. I never thought I would say that I had a college degree. Woohoo!!!!!!!!! So anyway, between the holidays and finishing school, we have some celebrating to do! Let's get to it!
posted by Laura at 1:21 PM

1 Comments:

Way to go! I bet that feels really good! Good luck in all that you do!

7:59 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home