Our Life & Times
Sunday, November 12, 2006
Memories of Childhood
Ah to be a kid again... Konnor went to a birthday slumber party last night and since it was at Jenny and Terin's house, and they are some of our very good friends, we stayed to help with the party until about 9 pm. Of course, a boy's slumber party is much more different than the girl's slumber parties I went to when I was younger. I fondly remember every year until about the 5th grade when she moved away, going to my best friend Samantha Jackson's slumber parties. She always had tons of food, games, and we would stay up late (after her mom went to bed) watching Mtv (which was pretty new back then), eating tons of junk food, talking about boys, and calling in to the local radio stations to make song dedications to boys we had crushes on. Boy, were we dumb! LOL! Anyway, at the slumber party Konnor went to last night the boys all wanted to play "war" with toy guns, play dodge ball in the basement, and of course, play video games on the Xbox. Boys play so rough. I was just waiting for someone to get hurt. Either way though, I think they all had a good time, played hard, and when Konnor comes home later this morning he will probably be exhausted from staying up late and doing only God knows what when Jenny and Terin went to bed.
posted by Laura at 8:35 AM
1 Comments:
I remember sleep overs.... Fun! I think it would be fun today too even though I am all grown up! Hmmmmm, that's an idea!
Post a Comment
<< Home