Our Life & Times
Saturday, September 01, 2007
Life in Colorado
I have not blogged in awhile. Konnor started middle school on Aug 16th. He seems to be doing pretty well so far. He had an incident at school yesterday, but we were so proud of him. Some other boy was calling a girl bad names in one of Konnor's classes and Konnor told him to knock it off. Then the kid kept doing it so Konnor kicked the kid's shoe and told him again to knock it off. Then that kid took a pencil and stabbed Konnor in the back. It was not too bad, but Konnor did go to the nurse and the other kid got suspended from school. I was just so proud of him though for sticking up for his friend.
Our lives are filled with football right now. Konnor is playing 1st string quarterback this year, very exciting!!!! He is having a blast! Hopefully, I will have some new pictures to share soon!
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home