Our Life & Times
Sunday, July 08, 2007
Christmas in July!
My mom's furniture made it here, 1 day earlier than expected. She is so happy to be able to sleep in her own bed tonight. It was like Christmas in July to help her open and unload all of her boxes. I loved seeing all her knick knacks, dishes, and pictures I haven't seen in years. We kind of got off to a shakey start last week when she first got here, but now things are falling into place. She actually sat down and played a game of Uno with Konnor and I yesterday, and has gotten into the pool once so far. Baby steps...
Mom also already had a reply from Banner Health (the company I work for) about a job, she is supposed to call them back Thursday when the lady who hires nurses comes back from vacation. Cross your fingers she gets a good job offer...
Anyway, I will go in Thursday and Friday for a 2 day thyroid uptake scan at the hospital and then I don't see my endocrinologist until August 16th. Brian's upper GI test will happen on July 30th, although he says he is feeling so much better now.
1 Comments:
I'm glad to hear that you are enjoying your Mom's company. Good to hear that she is getting settled in. I wish her luck with her job hunt!
I hope all goes well with your and your hubby's doctors visits!!!
Post a Comment
<< Home