Our Life & Times

Thursday, January 25, 2007

Yea!!!

Hallelujah! I am now an employed woman! Yahoo! I got the job working as a "Patient Services Rep" for Columbine Family Practice. The best part of it is that I'll be working side by side with a very nice woman I knew from my old job. It is always good to know someone when you are the "newbie." So, I am excited and a little nervous. I will probably start next week sometime, I have to have a background check done and fill out a bunch of paperwork before they will let me start. Thanks again for your prayers and support. I was going through a very rough patch this last month or so of my life, but I can see the ending and a new beginning on the horizon.
posted by Laura at 2:39 PM

1 Comments:

Congratuations on your new job!! Yeah Laura!!!

5:38 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home