Our Life & Times
Thursday, July 27, 2006
Quotes I have heard or read lately that make sense...
This week I have come across some inspiring quotes that kind of make you go "Hmmm...."
1.
3.
4.
1.
"Treat your family like company and your company like family."-Paula2.
Deen
"But you be strong and do not lose courage, for there is reward for your
work."-Chronicles 15:7
3.
"If you would have your son to walk honorably through the world, you must not
attempt to clear the stones from his path, but teach him to walk firmly over
them-not insist upon leading him but let him learn to go alone."-Anne Bronte
4.
"If God brought you to it, He will take you through it."-I read this on our
niece, Rheannon's web page, she is 17.
P.S.-I think I found an answer to yesterday's algebra problem, but my husband doesn't agree with me, so we will find out for sure when I get my paper back on Monday.
posted by Laura at 10:45 AM
1 Comments:
i really like the first quote about the company and family; about the equation I am not sure exactly but if you treat it as a simple quadratic equation problem there will be two times each - x1 = 0.38, x2= 2.62.
Post a Comment
<< Home