Our Life & Times
Friday, July 21, 2006
The Here and Now

Angie reminded me today that we should look for the good in everyday, and not worry about the past or the future all the time. This is a big deal for me because I am always usually stuck in the past or worried about the future. For example, I am always worried about what kind of person Konnor will turn out to be, but what I should do is revel in the time I have with him now. Thanks, Angie! Oh yeah, and to pick out something good today, even though I just woke up, I will celebrate that it is FRIDAY!!! I have until 10 pm to upload my research paper to my history teacher, then I have to study for my algebra test for Monday, and then I can RELAX!!! Yea!!
posted by Laura at 7:02 AM
1 Comments:
Good Luck! Study hard and you'll be sure to do well!
Post a Comment
<< Home