Our Life & Times
Thursday, August 31, 2006
"Behavior Bucks"
Ok, Brian says "don't count your chickens before they're hatched", but I would like to brag just a little today on our son. Konnor brings home a homework notebook and folder everyday. I have to read his assignments and then initial that I've read them. Today when I opened the notebook there was a plastic baggie tucked inside the page with 5 "behavior bucks" inside. I asked Konnor "what are behavior bucks?" He explained that when you do your work and don't get into trouble you get behavior bucks, and soon the school is supposed to have some sort of auction and the kids can spend their behavior bucks to buy things in the auction. Sounds pretty good to me! I was so proud of him for being recognized for good behavior that I nearly cried! Sometimes our prayers are answered! (I will keep praying though, because he needs all the help he can get to make it through an entire school year!)
posted by Laura at 5:03 PM
3 Comments:
Way to go Konnor!!! I remember when Noah would bring home prizes and stuff from daycare. He would be so tickled. And of course I was a proud, proud Mommy!
Yeah Konnor!! What a great idea, especially since the kids can spend the bucks! How can I earn some behavior bucks? :)
Lori can start by kicking my butt for eating foods that are forbiden. I feel like a big fat cow today!!! LOL!
Post a Comment
<< Home