Our Life & Times
Thursday, June 08, 2006
Change of Lifestyle

Let me first say, HAPPY BIRTHDAY, KONNOR! I Love you!
Ok, now on to the rest of my story...I had a really hard day yesterday, LONG story. Anyway, after the day I had I came to the conclusion that I needed a change of lifestyle. I need to exercise and eat better so I can look better and feel better. Old age is creeping up on me :-), and it does not agree with my metabolism. So, in an effort to get started right (because I have said this before, started programs, and then quit because I didn't see immediate results), I got up at 6:00 AM this morning, got dressed, and walked for about 30 minutes. It was nice too, because there really aren't that many people out at that time in the morning to see me walking around the neighborhood with bed head, and it is still cool enough where I would not die of heat exhaustion. When I came home I made myself some toast and took a nice, refreshing shower. Now, I am ready to start my day. I might even walk again this evening, and this time I might drag my family with me!
posted by Laura at 6:42 AM
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home