Our Life & Times
Monday, May 22, 2006
When a Cactus Blooms

To me, love is a lot like when a cactus blooms. When it blooms it is beautiful and fragrant, but when it is just a cactus without a flower it is prickly and will poke you if you're not careful. I am not just speaking about love between spouses or partners, but the love you have for your children, friends, and other family members. We have our ups and downs, good days and bad days. The good days are when the cactus is blooming, and the bad days are when it is just a cactus. Is your cactus blooming or is is just a cactus?
posted by Laura at 2:03 PM
3 Comments:
This morning it was a cactus..... tonight it's blooming!
I don't know if this blog made a lot of sense to very many people, but it did to me and I guess that's all that matters since it is just a reflection of my own thoughts.
I totally undersood!!
Post a Comment
<< Home