Our Life & Times

Saturday, August 05, 2006

Under Construction

Just wanted to let everyone know that I will blog again maybe after the weekend, but for now Brian is planning to upgrade our computer, so he will be "dumping the hard drive" and starting fresh. I am not sure how long "dumping the hard drive" will take. Anyway, we got Konnor home last night. He looked so good and refreshed from a week at camp! He had lots to tell us about camp, and he was so sweet. He told us all about going canoeing, horseback riding, mountain biking, doing archery, and learning new card games. He was looking for us when we got there and he said he missed us. Awwww.... They must have kept him busy because he fell asleep on the ride home. He came home and took a shower and said it felt good to take a nice, long, hot shower. Of course, he left half his things behind at camp, oh well! We're just glad he's home and had a good time.
posted by Laura at 6:14 AM

1 Comments:

Good Luck with that! I just ordered a new Dell... DUDE, I'm gettin' a Dell. Okay, not so funny but I couldn't resist! Now, I will be back in blog land at home, not just at work. Take care!

6:02 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home