Our Life & Times

Tuesday, May 16, 2006

Missing You



My husband, Brian, is my best friend. We have been together since we were 19. He has been away on business to Ireland and England this week and won't be home until after my birthday, so I am missing him. (He looks a little hairy in this picture. We were on vacation to Arizona May 3-10 and he forgot his shaver so he grew a beard instead.) :-) Konnor misses him too, but shows it in different ways. He doesn't come right out and say "I miss dad", but for instance, Brian bought a new wallet while we were on vacation and gave his old wallet to Konnor to keep. Konnor has carried Brian's old wallet in his pocket almost everyday. The dogs look around the house for Brian. They look at me like they know someone is missing. Anyway, it is just funny because after 12 years together, I love him more and more everyday. I think we are closer than ever now than we were when we were first married.
posted by Laura at 7:45 AM

1 Comments:

You are very lucky to have a great husband. I would love to meet him one day!

10:31 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home