Our Life & Times

Tuesday, October 17, 2006

SNOW!!


We have had our first snowfall of the season today. I would say we probably have just about an inch or so on the grassy areas, but it is snow nonetheless! It is so pretty when it is fresh. I just hate to drive in it...
Konnor had an orthodontist appointment this afternoon and then I took him to get his haircut. Real exciting, huh? Tomorrow night we have parent/teacher conferences at Konnor's school and then we will buy some books at the book fair. Can you stand all this excitement? The best news is that tonight Brian made our reservations to go to Las Vegas January 4th-7th with our friends Jenny & Terin. We are going to stay at The Orleans, which is off the strip. It will be our 1st grown up only trip since we've had Konnor. Konnor is going to stay at Brian's cousin Shelley's house. Shelley & Scott have Tyler 11, Dustin 9, and Kashley 1 1/2. Konnor LOVES to play with his cousins and Shelley & Scott think Konnor is the best kid ever, but wait until they spend 4 days with him!! (Just Joking!)
posted by Laura at 7:19 PM

2 Comments:

Las Vegas, huh? Hey, what happens in Vegas, stays in Vegas! You'll have a great time. My cousin just got back and she loved it!

8:07 PM  

I wanna go!!! I think that I would really go crazy in a city like that!!

12:34 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home